Item is missing
Location, program or recipe is missing. Either the item is not listed or the selected item is told to be missing.
- If the item is missing in the list it may have been accidentally removed.
- If the message “SELECTED ITEM MISSING! PRESS HERE TO SELECT ANOTHER” is displayed the listed item does not exist on the computer. Reasons for this can be:
- The given item name is too long. It should not exceed 30 characters or it will be truncated by the computer.
- The item is corrupt after interrupted editing
- Check if the robot has contact with the microSD memory card by pressing the question mark on the Start screen. If the µSD card box is green the memory card is OK, if it is red the memory card or card slot are damaged
Please contact Envirologic for help with restoring the item.