Robot does not turn on or off
If the screen does not light up when the robot is turned on or if it does not shut down when the robot is turned off it is an indication of power problems.
If the robot does not turn on:
- Check that the battery connectors are firmly attached
- Check that the batteries are charged
- Is there a clicking sound from the junction box when the power button is toggled? If there is, but the screen does not light up, there might be a problem with the screen. Contact serivce for further troubleshooting.
- Check the fuses
- Check battery cables and the orange cable between junction box and panel box for damages
If the robot does not turn off:
- Either the power button or the circuit board is at fault. Contact serivice for further troubleshooting.