This instruction will guide you on how to clean/rinse the water valve.
2. Unscrew the grey plastic side on the robot to get access to the 10mm hexagon screw.
3. Dismount the 10mm hexagon screw like the picture below, and pull the plunge out.
4. Pull a straw from a steel-brush (or similar) and push it into the small hole in the center of the plunge until you can see the straw in the other hole shown in the picture below.
5. Rinse with water or blow with compressed air.
6. Reinstall in reversed order.
7. Check and clean the small filter installed between the speed-connector and the hose (at the end of the hose). We also recommend to install a low-pressure filter before the high-pressure cleaner.